The VSPC Galleria hosts “Patterns Helping Patterns” which gives incomplete patterns a home in hopes to complete another to preserve them for future use. If you have unprinted pattern pieces that look like blank pieces of paper to you we will take them along with all other orphaned pieces. They will be paired up with their matching patterns for safe keeping when duplicate patterns are donated to make a whole complete pattern. It happens more than you think.
What is featured in the VSPC Galleria:
- Envelope front and back
- Instruction sheets front and back — indicated if not available or not included standardly initially.
- Dates of patterns if available here or verified by catalog reference or other publications.
- Sewing Pattern Catalogs scanned page by page
- Vintage fashion catalogs from various ready to wear or mail order catalogs
- Pattern pieces image incase you want to see if your pieces match the actual pattern you have.
- Scans of embroidery transfers included.
- Scanned pattern catalogs are free for viewing to help with research and the membership fees for borrowing patterns funds this.
Note: While viewing the galleries of photos, to ZOOM IN click the “View full size” link at the bottom right under the photo. The image is very clear to view and read further.
Please be warned , this is a “rabbit hole” site .
Happy Patterning 🙂
What we are looking for:
- In great condition pattern envelope scans front and back.
If your personal pattern collection has in great condition pattern envelopes we would greatly appreciate scanned photos of them. Most patterns donated here have envelopes in the worst condition and would love to have some digital ones to recreate them. We do have an image waiver form for you to fill out if you’d like to donate pattern scans. You can request one through our contact page. Please indicate thats what you are requesting.