The VSPC Galleria hosts “Patterns Helping Patterns” which gives incomplete patterns a home because they still have value. If you have unprinted pattern pieces that look like blank pieces of paper to you we will take them along with all other orphaned pieces. They will be paired up with their matching patterns for safe keeping when duplicate patterns are donated to make a whole complete pattern. It happens more than you think.
What is featured in the VSPC Galleria:
- Envelope front and back
- Instruction sheets front and back — indicated if not available or not included standardly initially.
- Dates of patterns if available here or verified by catalog reference or other publications.
- Sewing Pattern Catalogs scanned page by page
- Vintage fashion catalogs from various ready to wear or mail order catalogs
- Pattern pieces image incase you want to see if your pieces match the actual pattern you have.
- Scans of embroidery transfers included.
Note: While viewing the galleries of photos, to ZOOM IN click the “View full size” link at the bottom right under the photo. The image is very clear to view and read further.
Please be warned , this is a “rabbit hole” site .
Happy Patterning 🙂
In the near future the original patterns here will available for check out for you to borrow and return 🙂